RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 192, Issue 7

To: Wes Stewart <n7ws@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 192, Issue 7
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 20:27:46 +0000
This has happened on a couple of other groups to which I subscribe.  Sad,
but morals and scruples (and Copyrights) are out the window and not honored
anymore!  It would be one thing if they gave the author credit,but
typically, the material is just plagiarized and claimed as their own.

Dave - WØLEV

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 5:08 PM Wes Stewart via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
wrote:

> Jim years ago I had some Canadian ham put my ladderline stuff on his
> webpage as if it was his work.  I politely wrote him and asked him to
> remove it and simply link to it.  He refused, so I contacted his ISP and
> complained.  Generally this crap violates ISP terms of service. Instead of
> him deleting it, his ISP deleted him :-)
>
> Wes
>
> Jim wrote:  It greatly angers me that NU9N has put
>  my work on his website. That is a
>  violation of my copyright. AND, more
>  important, it caused you to study
>  an 8-year old version of my work, which