RFI

[RFI] noise source clues - anyone know what these are?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] noise source clues - anyone know what these are?
From: bill K7WXW <k7wxw@qrpdx.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 10:47:31 -0800
I continue to collect data in my search for RFI sources. The two screenshots, with detail 3 and detail 4, were taken with the house power turned off, from an RSP2 connected to a dell laptop running on battery power. I am particularly interested in these signals:

In "detail 3"... the signals near 3.310MHz and the wide, repetitive signal after 3.348MHz.

In "detail 4"... the signals near 3.565 and 3.595MHz and the wide, repetitive signal between 3.615 and 3.640MHz.

I figure if I can identify signals like these, I will have an easier time tracking them down.

73 de Bill K7WXW