RFI

[RFI] There goes the neighborhood.....

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] There goes the neighborhood.....
From: "Jamie WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 16:03:02 +0000
Never thought I'd see it here in perpetually cloudy NW PA, but the neighbor across the street is getting some sort of roof mounted solar array installed.....I tried striking up a friendly conversation with the installers about what kind of system it was, but when they heard "ham radio" and "interference", that was the end of the conversation....the one guy said they never had a problem with radio interference before, but when I asked if they ever installed one next to an amateur radio operator, he couldn't say.....soooooo......what should I expect? Hopefully, there will be no issues, but if there is ?!?!?!?!?