RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 199, Issue 3

To: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>, David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 199, Issue 3
From: JW via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 18:23:55 +0000 (UTC)
 Dashes, not minus signs?

dBuV is deciBels relative to a microvolt. A uV is very small voltage, 1 x 10^-6
Volts.

de Jim WB5WPA

     On Saturday, August 3, 2019, 10:35:15 AM GMT-5, David Eckhardt
<davearea51a@gmail.com> wrote:

 Picking only one frequency range (measurement distance is all 30m or
"corrected to 30 m)) RE:

Part 18          216 to 1000 MHz          -23 dBµV/m
Part 15          216 to 960 MHz            -41 dBµV/m

-23 dBµV is greater than -41 dBµV/m      Therefore, Part 15 is more
restrictive than Part 18 for RE limits.  Similar for CE.

Dave - W0LEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*
*Just Think*