RFI

Re: [RFI] Spectrum Cable Boxes

To: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Spectrum Cable Boxes
From: James Gordon Beattie Jr <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 04:52:29 +0000 (UTC)
Anthony,

Will the cable box run on a 12VDC battery?

73,

Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

201.314.6964

Get Outlook for Android

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 6:14 PM -0400, "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have choked of all cables on in multiple locations and the box still
"explodes".  I have no access to a 3A 12vDC power supply to try and swap to
see if that makes a difference.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)