RFI

Re: [RFI] Wanted: SolarEdge RFI Screenshots

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wanted: SolarEdge RFI Screenshots
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 21:49:24 -0600
6.02214076×10^23 as of 2019, according to Wiki.  <smile>

IMAGES  <------------  THIS!!

______________________
Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389

On 01/03/20 18:14, Charlie@thegallos.com wrote:
6.02214076

—
Charlie
73 de KG2V
Http://www.thegallos.com

On Jan 3, 2020, at 6:58 PM, David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com> wrote:

Your last sentence is a sore spot with me as well.  After all, most of us
would agree that experience has taught us that a picture is worth 6.02 X
10^23 words (if NIST hasn't added a few more decimal places to that 'magic'
number) !!

Dave - WØLEV