RFI

[RFI] W1RFI

To: "rfi@contesting com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] W1RFI
From: nm8rmedic via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:24:10 -0500
Ed,I was contacted yesterday by the Lansing State Journal for comments on RFI
due to grow operations.  After we wrapped up the interview, I asked the
reporter how she ascertained I was an amateur radio operator and she said the
referral came from the ARRL.Any idea if that's the case?  I deal with media
frequently, but others might benefit from a heads-up beforehand.At any rate, we
should coordinate our efforts and message.We can discuss here on the list for
everyone's benefit or move to simplex if you desire.ScottNM8RSent via the
Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone