RFI

Re: [RFI] Choke questions

To: 'Andy KU7T' <ku7t@ku7t.org>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Choke questions
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 17:32:25 +0000
Andy,

Use coaxial cable when making RF chokes for antenna systems.  Use THHN (#12
stranded) when making an RF choke for AC power cabling--you can twist the wires
making it twisted cable.  You can use solid, but it makes it a real chore.

Jim Brown's (K9YC) pages have terrific info on chokes and how to make them.

73, de ed -K0iL