RFI

[RFI] 160 meter noise at W9RE tracked down to neighbors Comcast Cable Bo

To: RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 160 meter noise at W9RE tracked down to neighbors Comcast Cable Box / Power Supply
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 03:22:20 -0500
I just uploaded a video on your tube that shows RFI that Mike (W9RE) has on
160 meters that we tracked down to a neighbors Comcast cable box and
associated power supply.

Here is a link to the video for those interested.  https://youtu.be/qXGf4l9j2wk

P.S. Mike had never met these neighbors and they were amazing people to
work with.  They let Mike and I come into their home, turn off circuit
breakers, and walk around their home until we found the offending device.
They are now going to work with Comcast and Mike to find a solution as a
power line choke made with a number 31 material Toroid core did not reduce
the RFI.

Just FYI and 73,
Don (wd8dsb)