RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI-free Vehicle 5v USB Adapter?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI-free Vehicle 5v USB Adapter?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 23:51:09 -0400
The current noisy adapter provides a 5v 2.1a USB port for cellphone,
and other device, charging plus a digital battery voltage display.

It's also connected to a standard vehicle cigar/accessory plug.

I think this will work:
https://www.amazon.com/Converter-DROK-Regulator-Inverter-Transformer/dp/B01NALDSJ0/ref=sr_1_3

One review describes RFI & how to tame it.

This would allow me to customize the layout of 5V ports to fit
the location I choose on the dashboard.

It sounds like a good device to work with a Raspberry Pi 4 as well.

Thanks,

David KD4E