RFI

Re: [RFI] Anyone have any luck with RF-proofing CenturyLink Fiber?

To: Eddie Edwards <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Anyone have any luck with RF-proofing CenturyLink Fiber?
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 08:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
OK. I just tried 20M and didn't have any issues. 40M was my problem last
night.

I'm not sure of what the equipment nomenclature is. I have two units,
fiber-to-copper, and then a router following it. The fiber-to-copper is
what is resetting.

The ferrite appears to be working. I'll call CenturyLink after all this
COVID-19 has died down.