RFI

Re: [RFI] RF proof router

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF proof router
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 10:14:20 -0700
My Netgear WNDR4300 seems unperturbed by QRO 160 > 6. 200ft underground to the cable modem and several runs around the shop. With the two router hops I am getting 60Mb/sec over 802.11 link to pc per speedtest.net. Every cable has a #31 choke with 2 turns, but that is insurance for my Rx RFI (not verified).

Grant KZ1W