RFI

Re: [RFI] Southern California Edison (RTVI Dept)

To: kd6bzn@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Southern California Edison (RTVI Dept)
From: "Michael Martin, RFI Services" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 07:26:08 -0400
Try the Models 240 or 242. They are the older models that work quite well. I
use them both for many years with great success. Although they don't have
actual video you can record patterns for comparison. when you find one of these
it should be at a considerably lower price.

⁣RFI Services
Michael Martin
240-508-3760
rfiservices.com