RFI

Re: [RFI] Question Regarding Variations In Solar Panel RFI?

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Question Regarding Variations In Solar Panel RFI?
From: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:42:37 -0400
James:

I watched the crew do each section of the roof separately and then move onto the next when finished. The house is L-shaped with 2 separate pitched roofs with a total of 32 panels on 4 different sides. It's more complex than having panels on one side of a pitched roof so I guess that's why they did it one section at a time.

The Google Maps link below will give you an idea how the panels are laid out.

See: https://www.google.com/maps/place/245+Hawthorne+Rd,+Kings+Park,+NY+11754/@40.889157,-73.2229635,71m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e83baf3a906b89:0xa117b72eed48b571!8m2!3d40.889083!4d-73.222668

Tony -K2MO