RFI

Re: [RFI] Ensuring an RFI free air conditioner install

To: john@radiophile.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ensuring an RFI free air conditioner install
From: David Winarsky <david@winarsky.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 11:48:32 -0700
Thanks John, that is very helpful regarding the air handler and ECM motor.

I am planning on doing my RFI survey before and after and will keep the group
here updated on that.  I’m also skeptical that I will find a contractor that
will agree to being responsible for any potential remediation, but will try my
hand!

David K6ZD