RFI

Re: [RFI] NEW REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER from KITCHENAID

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] NEW REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER from KITCHENAID
From: D C _Mac_ Macdonald <k2gkk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 23:15:39 +0000
Well, Dave and Ed, I don't have that high level background.
I'm just a retired USAF and FAA radio repairman that will
hit my 67 year license anniversary at the end of next month.

My eyesight is sort of going away after a stroke in my left eye
back in 2013 and depth perception about nil now.  Lost house,
tower, antennas, vehicles in tornado back in 1999 and no place
in new place for much of any shop work.

I reckon I could gather parts and build a Common Mode choke
if a parts list for Mouser or similar were available.

My first rig was the Walter Ashe Novice Station and I later built
a 6AG7 to parallel 807s from the handbook.  Even converted the
ARC-5 transmitter to the W2EWL phasing SSB rig.

I just think this might be a project that even beginners could take
on and get him or her started in building something.

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
Since 30 Nov 1953
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF (Retired) 61-81