RFI

Re: [RFI] LED lighting

To: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED lighting
From: Kenny Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 15:07:24 -0500
While it’s a more expensive route I decided to go to individual Meanwell
supplies as Gary noted for the seven Utilitech 1500767 lights were putting in
(he had them in his truck). These are canless 6” diameter LED lights. The 110v
wiring was already in place so this was the easier option rather than pulling
that and rewiring everything for low voltage.

I appreciate all your input and patience.

Regards , Kenny K2KW