RFI

Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

To: "'KD7JYK DM09'" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 03:21:08 -0500
+ AA6YQ comments below

> Maybe, when Biden is in office, he will appoint someone to do the job
> correctly.  That foreigner that Trump put into office was corporate
> minded only.  A loser for Amateur Radio, for sure!

+ I assume that you're speaking of the current Chairman of the FCC, Ajit Pai. I
disagree with most of his policies, but he was born
in Buffalo, New York in 1973,  two years after his parents immigrated from
India.

+ If "foreigner" means "descendent of immigrants", then unless all of your
ancestors are Native Americans, you're a "foreigner" too.

+ Assess people on their character and accomplishments (or lack thereof)  not
on their ancestry.

          73,

                Dave, AA6YQ