RFI

Re: [RFI] ESD "Pad"?

To: 'KD7JYK DM09' <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ESD "Pad"?
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 19:21:48 +0000
Kurt,

Back in the 80s, I remember seeing these used for new CMOS chips:

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/protektive-pak/37645/1141196?utm_adgroup=Accessories&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping_Product_Static%20Control%2C%20ESD%2C%20Clean%20Room%20Products_NEW&utm_term=&utm_content=Accessories&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3NX_BRDQARIsALA3fIJMqR7bWAoPkB08SgETrrdW45_gCvBWTj12Phro8i297fbRdKT_Jd4aAg9UEALw_wcB

Is this what you were thinking?

73, de ed -K0iL