RFI

[RFI] Fwd: Re: Pole mounted lightning arresters?

To: rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: Re: Pole mounted lightning arresters?
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 17:58:26 -0600

One correction. The pole I suspect does not have a transformer but the one near it does. Pole is here, you can plug this in google maps and view it. 35.247489600931196, -89.0080609481562

I triangulated intensively first at hf, then at 144mhz. Took notes, drew diagrams, etc. Could not hear it at 440mhz. Using FT-817 on AM. Did the triangulating while it was pulsing to tell for reasonable certainty which noise I was hunting. Looked this pole over til my arms hurt several times with the ultrasonic. And for kicks listened to most poles up and down the street on the 3 phase.