RFI

Re: [RFI] Invisible dog fence RFI

To: "'Michael Coslo'" <mjcn3li@nittany-arc.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Invisible dog fence RFI
From: Tony via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:58:11 -0500
Mike,
When the neighbor had his buried electric dog fence installed it wiped out 160M
when listening on the BOG that was in parallel and about 10' from his buried
wire.  There were no issue son any of my other antennas which are farther away.
I contacted the manufacturer of the system (the local contractor had no idea)
about the problem. He sent a filter to the contractor and gave him instructions
on how to install. No problems since.
3,
N2TK, Tony