RFI

[RFI] Toroid query

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Toroid query
From: Michael Coslo <mcoslo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 21:31:23 -0500
This is not strictly a RFI issue, but I’m trying to replace a missing ferrite
transformer core, and we have some experts on ferrite products in here.

This is a NXO-100 “medium” binocular core. I’ve tried looking it up, even
without the vague “medium” size listed. Looking at the space it occupies, it is
about 12 mm wide (core axis) and 6 mm depth. estimate 5-6 mm height. HF
frequencies involved.

Any of this make any sense? or a likely substitution?  TIA

- 73 -
- Michael Coslo N3LI -
Frequency Coordinator, Beaver Stadium
mjc5@psu.edu