RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Question

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Question
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 21:02:11 +0000
I'll cease with this last example.  Having once played the pipe organ, the
organ pipe is also a good example of resonant excitation.  The wind blown
into the bottom of each pipe is pretty much white, almost literally from an
audio standpoint.  Once it hits the lip of the pipe - the indentation near
the pipe base and just above the conical pipe expansion - turbulence is set
up which ultimately excites the resonant structures within the pipe.

Nature has all sorts of examples of resonant and shock excitation.  Even
your cranium filled with the neural matter of the brain resonates with a
half wavelength of nominally 70-cm in the amateur band.  Then consider the
full-wave eigenfunction of that half wave that hits the cell frequencies
around 900 MHz not to mention our HTs with their rubber ducks held very
close to our heads.  Every wonder why there is concern of cell phone energy
having a biological effect on the brain matter and inner ear?  It's all
about resonance.

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*