RFI

Re: [RFI] Power outages and RFI

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power outages and RFI
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:21:12 -0500
One of the things that encouraged me to do outdoor QRP when I could.  So quiet sometimes in the middle of a large state park or forest that I would wonder if my receiver was defective. Sometimes not as quiet but you knew it was very likely natural noise. That's well away from the campgrounds too.

Chuck
AF4O