RFI

[RFI] Raspberry PI / Wall wart RFI

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Raspberry PI / Wall wart RFI
From: David Gottschalk <dave@highredline.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 20:15:32 -0400
I'm wondering if anyone has had success finding a wall wart for a Raspberry
Pi that doesn't make horrific RFI on HF (or really any switch mode power
supply that isn't noisy!)

I recently discovered the wall wart for my Raspberry PI (that is mounted
outside in a water proof enclosure for my 4G internet) is making S7 level
noise on 80m. Unfortunately, my 80m loop is currently pretty close to it.
When the PI is battery powered, or off, it's S4 noise level here (This is
in the middle of the day). 60m also seems to be severely affected as well.

I found this on Amazon, but it seems like it's more of a AC line
conditioner, but might be worth a shot. Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/iPower-Supply-International-Travel-Adapters/dp/B01GNNXP0Y?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

73,
David