RFI

[RFI] Mystery signal on 40M

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Mystery signal on 40M
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:47:24 -0400
I've run across a signal on 40M that has me puzzled.  Because this reflector doesn't accept images, I have put an HDSDR image in Dropbox with a link address of https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgat3frt70zhrgg/wide.png?dl=0. ; As you'll see, it definitely has 120Hz major intervals, as well as minor signals at 60 Hz in between.  They look like "sidebands" of the central signal  That tempts me to think it must be some sort of powerline-driven device, like a switching power supply. but there's only one of it, so far as I can tell, across the HF spectrum here, and it was not there this morning when I got up.

Before I start running around killing breakers, does this look familiar?

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.