RFI

Re: [RFI] AF4O Power line arc Suggestions to do next

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] AF4O Power line arc Suggestions to do next
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 21:18:16 -0500
Hi Mike! Thank You. Go to www.qrz.com and put in my callsign (AF4O) in the callsign search in the upper left of the page.

Thanks,

Chuck
AF4O

On 4/9/21 9:14 PM, Mike Martin wrote:
Hey Chuck can you resend the link to your photo or send it to me please. I have trained TVA for years and I'm also the one that instructed them about the grease. If I can look at your photo I can possibly give you some specifics to pay attention to.

Be safe,
Mike

Get BlueMail for Android <http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=16696>