RFI

Re: [RFI] Ed Hare W1RFI Contact Info?

To: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ed Hare W1RFI Contact Info?
From: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 18:58:39 +0000
I will answer here, Tony.

I was waiting to be able t give you a complete answer, but I will send you an
email to let you know that we are still awaiting word from Solar Edge on what
they are doing with respect to a test installation.  Paul Cianciolo is the one
here who handles cases, so I would need to forward any email send to me instead
of him to him. He had been working remotely, and is now back in the office. He
had a couple of day of reorinting and I have three major issues come up with
wireless power transfer, an international solar call and two staff outages, so
Paul and I had not have a chance to talk.

At any rate, now that you have an answer, at least what we know so far, I can
just let the installation of test system run its course and Paul will contact
you when there is news.

I cc'd Paul so he will know you were answered and that he is to contact you
when the system is installed and we have some test results.

Ed, W1RFI
W1RFI@arrl.org is my only public email address. My arrl.net address is used
only for forwarding personal email.