RFI

Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>, "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: James Gordon Beattie Jr <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 23:28:18 +0000
Ed,
The bottom line question will be whether in a housing sibdivision with homes
with two EV chargers each, can they peacefully coexist with low profile
HF/VHF/UHF antennas in attics, around gutters and on flag poles?

The pressures of domestic electronics technology and HOAs and
deed/convenant-restricted communities are at crossed purposes with respect to
Amateur Radio.

73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964