RFI

Re: [RFI] Flag Pennant loop - added benefit of being broadband

To: Michael Aust <wb6dji_dx@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Flag Pennant loop - added benefit of being broadband
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 14:32:11 -0600
Mike ~

I don't know how well the Flag Loop hears compared to a magnetic loop.

But, both are usually used with preamps and attenuators - so that you can
adjust the noise levels down to where the S-meter readings are most
sensitive.

WD8DSB (Don) has posted some pretty interesting videos on YouTube
showing how he uses his loops (with preamplifiers) for 160 meter DX'ing.

~ Alan K0AV