RFI

Re: [RFI] Interesting case of RFI

To: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Interesting case of RFI
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 09:16:22 -0600
Pretty interesting Don. Thanks.

You have quickly upped your game.  Moving way beyond just listening to
scratchy noise on a single channel of a VHF or SW receiver.

I noticed that you are wearing a safety vest - looking like you are an
official or utility guy.

If you send the homeowner a link to your video - I'd call his house
something besides a "suspect" house.  Maybe "source"?

Thanks again.

~ Alan K0AV