RFI

Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: Leonard Halvorsen via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 09:50:11 -0400
*Unless you live outside of town, in that non-residential area.*
*They built one of those facilities on top of a super-fund site a few miles
from me. I drive by it twice every day. My car radio is unusable on A.M.
for a couple of miles, along the power lines that connect with that
facility.*
*Forewarned is forearmed.   I hope. *

73

WA2AMW