RFI

[RFI] Fwd: RE250 Sighting?

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: RE250 Sighting?
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 22:29:33 -0500
My dish, from the W1TRC QST article, is exactly those dimensions. Great info on the electronics Charlie. I'm sure I have room for improvement there. How does the RE250 sight with pinpoint? Crosshairs? rifle type sights? The W1TRC you simply are looking through a hole in the back with the transducer in the middle. Not much of a accurate sight.

Chuck
W4NBO