RFI

Re: [RFI] Radar Engineers Model 251 Parabolic dimensions?

To: Charlie Delta <vk3od@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Radar Engineers Model 251 Parabolic dimensions?
From: Mike Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 07:06:12 -0400
Charlie considered using a mounted green laser sight. During the winter months
when the Sun goes down it makes it very difficult to see where you're pointing.
 If I remember correctly, green seems to produce the most noticeable color for
day and nighttime spotting.

⁣Be safe,
Mike

Get BlueMail for Android ​