RFI

Re: [RFI] Noise to identify

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise to identify
From: Hugo Loranger <ve2_ugo@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:13:05 +0000
Hi,

Several have asked me to make other videos showing different hours of activity
and different bands.

On June 8 and 9, 2021 we had a big storm that cut the entire city's electricity
grid for 2 days.
I made videos showing different situations before the outage, during the outage
and after the outage.

Unfortunately, I didn't have access to a computer during the entire period, so
no waterfall in all of the videos.
During a certain period of the blackout, I am on 1 UPS Cyberpower 1500PFCLCD
and we can see the interference it emits when it is on battery but a change in
the overall noise.

I would have liked to filter the UPS so that when they are on battery they are
silent but also find a solution to lower the noise in other circumstances.

https://youtu.be/jN6yZmYbgQg
Noise level following a storm and power failure in the city with waterfall and
UPS - 08-06-2021 - Part 5

https://youtu.be/sI6EsnUQ16c
KX3 noise following a storm with power failure without UPS and waterfall -
08-06-2021 - Part 6

https://youtu.be/Jf4rJRjgb1Y
KX3 noise with the major blackout exceeded 10 p.m. - 08-06-2021 -Part 7

https://youtu.be/fbXtzi-q6ks
KX3 Noise major blackout - 09-06-2022 9:22 am Part 8

https://youtu.be/vo_jIF3Gid0
Noise KX3 after the return of the current following the major blackout
-10-06-2021 4h24 am Part 9

https://youtu.be/W7MGn8IeYl4
Noise KX3 with waterfall after the return of the major blackout - 10-06-2021
5:17 am Part 10

https://youtu.be/LDEfrrmLu9w
KX3 noise on 80m, the noise seems to vary ... 10-06-2021 5:40 am Part 11

Sorry for the amount of videos. I tried to show the greatest perspective with
what I had available ...

Your opinions and advice are welcome!

Thank you!

Hugo