RFI

[RFI] High quality CAT6 shielded,Ethernet cable (bulk)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] High quality CAT6 shielded,Ethernet cable (bulk)
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:33:38 -0400
Bill -

You might want to check out  CableWholesale.com.

Here's their bulk cable - note that you can get shielded also: https://www.cablewholesale.com/products/bulk-cable/cat-6a-cable-bulk.php

I recently purchased a number of CAT8 pre-made cables.  They're shielded, and have metal RJ45 connectors, which aids in the shielding.  They're available in lengths from 6" to 50", and in a variety of colors.  Here's a link to them: https://www.cablewholesale.com/products/network-phone/cat-8-cables.php

I have no relationship w/ CableWholesale, other than as a satisfied customer.

73,

Steve

NN4X