RFI

Re: [RFI] OT Curiosity - Bel HB5-3/OVP-AB

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] OT Curiosity - Bel HB5-3/OVP-AB
From: Tom Frisz <N9DD@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 20:07:43 -0400
Hello from Northern Indiana.

I've got a bunch of similar supplies - a result of past jobs in computer service and parts center jobs in the last century.

A number of years ago i stumbled on this site that has more than you could ever want to know about using and possible mods for these supplies:

http://www.djerickson.com/p1hack/

The ones I have came from pre-PC days when office computers were desk sized and required 5 volts at decent amperage for TTL circuitry and + and - supplies for other circuits.

73,

Tom N9DD