RFI

Re: [RFI] Link access to RFI on contesting.com

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Link access to RFI on contesting.com
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 11:29:15 -0700
Well, evidently I offended you in attempting to answer your question. So be it......

Not at all. Something specific was clearly asked, something entirely different, in a different format even, was provided.

For example, this URL to the ARRL homepage:

spazz_fudd@twaddlebomb.com

Kurt

P.S. It wasn't my question...

BTW, the word "list" doesn't appear on this page as of this very moment: https://www.contesting.com/ If one doesn't know there is a list, one won't find it. Heck, even if they do, they can't. A general web search of contesting.com, combined with the word "list", will bring up several, at a different URL, but who can guess which random pages, of all the pages to ever exist, have lists associated with them, and what the lists may be for, in this case, not for contesting at the site suggests (contesting.com is a community web site for amateur radio (ham radio) operators interested in radio sport and contesting.), but for RFI?

I'm thinking the word "list" in some form on the page may really, really help, these don't appear to be too insightful:

eHam.net Home
Articles & Stories
Contesting Wiki
Speakout