RFI

Re: [RFI] Water treatment RFI - UPDATE

To: Kenneth Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>, AA5CT via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Water treatment RFI - UPDATE
From: "chuck.gooden" <chuck.gooden@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 15:53:40 -0500
If the wall warts are noisy, check Digikey. Jameco, or Mouser. One of them has
non-switching wall warts for about $10.00 or so.  I think it's from Jameco so
you may want to check there first
-------- Original message --------From: Kenneth Silverman
<kenny.k2kw@gmail.com> Date: 9/26/21  2:45 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: AA5CT via RFI
<rfi@contesting.com> Subject: [RFI] Water treatment RFI - UPDATE A few days ago
I had two Clack WS1 valve/control heads installed on a newwater softener system
(just 2 tanks for softener and neutralizer asour well water isn't too bad).
Turning off the breaker to the controlheads didn't change any RX profiles, so
they seem to be RFI-quiet.  Theyuse small wall-warts (V3186) and the
display/control board is always on(bright color LED screen).  Once I get more
ferrite cores I will add themas a precaution.Regards , Kenny