RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI-Free Dimmers For LEDs

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI-Free Dimmers For LEDs
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 19:56:43 -0700
To clarify, Lutron makes a range of products that are wireless-controlled using a very low power remote around 433 MHz. I'm using one of them with a tiny handheld remote to control lighting where I sleep. Now low power? It's still running on the CR2032 Li coin battery that came with it 5-10 years ago! I suspect the dimmer end is RX only.

73, Jim K9YC