RFI

Re: [RFI] New RFI Filter For Neighbors Solar Edge Installation

To: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New RFI Filter For Neighbors Solar Edge Installation
From: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:59:03 -0500
On 2/1/2022 7:12 AM, Hare, Ed, W1RFI wrote:
And Tony, keep ARRL posted directly, too. We have this one as an open case and I don't always read this reflector and do miss posts.

Will do Ed.

Thanks for working with Solar Edge and not giving up on tough cases like mine. The company went from denying any RFI issues with their products to actively working to find a solution. I don't think that would have happened without you and the league so thank you for that.

Tony -K2MO