RFI

[RFI] Pin 1 problem in Radio World article

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Pin 1 problem in Radio World article
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:38:23 +0000
Spotted an article in latest Radio World mag (February 16th issue) that not
only mentions the Pin 1 problem that Jim (K9YC) has brought to our attention on
this RFI list, but they also give the following link that lists many of Jim's
articles on that page.
http://www.pin1problem.com/

The fellow mentioned in the article, Bill Ruck, came up in QRZed as a ham if
that's the same guy.  Apparently "Pin 1" discussions were also in the January
and December issues that I missed.  Just thought this group might be interested
in the Pin 1 link or the article if they have access to Radio World online.

73,
 de ed -K0iL
Eddie Edwards
Omaha, NE