RFI

Re: [RFI] SMPS RFI Hunting

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SMPS RFI Hunting
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 10:47:32 -0600
Great topic Mike. Looking forward to suggestions. Have a switcher on 6m right now somewhere, hope its in my house. I have 2x 817 & a tinySA also. I have played with the tinySA for hunting these without much luck. Always seems better just loop and receiver. My FT-60 HT in AM mode has been real handy and really portable for V/U hunting but not spectrum display. I adapted the battery packs to lithium for long runs. Also made a holder for it on the pvc boom on my 2m tape measure homebrew yagi for more portability.

73

Chuck
W4NBO