RFI

Re: [RFI] small CMC

To: rfi@contesting.com, astronomerdave@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] small CMC
From: Gary Johnson via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 16:21:04 -0700
Use a 1.1-inch mix 31,  Fair-Rite 2631801202. Also great for USB cables and
other small wires. However… Good luck finding any. Out of stock at Mouser and
Arrow, but you can keep looking. A secondary choice is a 1.4-inch mix 41,
Fair-Rite 2643802702. Those are in stock. Either type costs around $2 in small
quantities.

-Gary NA6O