RFI

Re: [RFI] Enphase Solar System RFI Tests

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Enphase Solar System RFI Tests
From: Mark Schoonover via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 13:59:13 -0700
Great read about Enphase. I had an 8 KW Enphase system installed about 6'
below my Cobweb antenna. Didn't put any ferrite on any of the leads. I
lived in Southern CA at the time and peak output would hit around 6.9KW in
Aug & Sept. Had zero RFI issues both on TX and RX, I couldn't tell if the
system was on or off. Nice system.

73! Mark KA6WKE - DM34st
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ka6wke
Website: https://www.ka6wke.net