RFI

Re: [RFI] A powerful weapon in our arsenal against grow-light RFI

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] A powerful weapon in our arsenal against grow-light RFI
From: Donald Chester <k4kyv@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 17:05:23 +0000
Tue, 2 Aug 2022 11:52:01 -0700 Dave (NK7Z) <dave@nk7z.net wrote:

> Have you actually tested these lights?

No; I haven't had the problem myself but know others who have.  I ran across
the article, apparently an ad promoting  LED grow-lights. This looks convincing
enough be food-for-thought for the illegal grower and hopefully motivate them
to make sure their lights are clean.  Nor are all grow lights part of anything
illegal. Complaints to them that their lights interfere with your radio would
likely be taken as confrontational, and dismissed as a joke or worse.

Don