RFI

Re: [RFI] USB port closing

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] USB port closing
From: David Hale <astronomerdave@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 08:01:04 -0700
I had a similar problem with the old laptop I use in the shack. I was able
to get 17T of my USB cable through a Fair Rite #31 2.4in (2631803802)
toroid and have been trouble-free ever since. I did this close to the
radio. Here's a picture:
https://sites.astro.caltech.edu/~dhale/share/usb-choke.jpg
73 de Dave N3WTK