RFI

Re: [RFI] Contesters

To: dan.k2ywe@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Contesters
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 19:36:12 -0400
That’s true Dan. It’s a pity that some people get satisfaction from disparaging
comments and putting other people down. We also hear this kind of stuff on the
air which is even worse as one never knows who is listening. If any subject
should be a shared concern it is RFI which can impact all segments of this
widely diverse hobby.
73,
Jim K4QPL

Sent from my iPhone