RFI

[RFI] LED ceiling lights

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] LED ceiling lights
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:28:23 -0500
I'm launching into a basement remodeling, getting rid of a suspended ceiling with old-style fluorescents.  I had previously replaced a number of the tubes with LED units, and did not notice any increase in my noise floor with lights on.  I'm now contemplating a wallboard ceiling with a number (maybe a dozen) small  (~6 inch) LED lights.  Has anyone had specific experience with these and can recommend (or recommend against) specific models from an RFI perspective.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
One of the RBN team