RFI

Re: [RFI] 160m spur

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 160m spur
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:51:39 -0500 (EST)
Gary,

Thanks for the reminder on the importance of regular maintenance and the
explanation about of the lightning loop.

I saw a picture of this loop on Jim Hawkin's excellent site from WCBS/WFAN and
wondered what the loop was used for.

Looking back I see Jim included the explanation with the picture:

<http://j-hawkins.com/wcbs_wfan/cbsfan_twr14.jpg>

Jim also has pictures and describes diplexer operation.

Mike N2MS